Information provided pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree n.196/2003 to visitors of the website www.skinupofficial.com and users of the services offered by it, starting from the address (https://www.skinupofficial.com), with the exclusion of external links.
The cookies used by this website belong to the following types:
These are cookies used directly by Skin Up for its correct functioning. They are divided into:
- Navigation cookies (session) , used for example for site authentication;
- Functional cookies , used (not always) to collect user preferences, such as in surveys;
- Analytics cookies (statistical) , considered technical only if used by the site manager in order to collect statistical data on visitors, as in the case of Skin Up. These data are stored on Google’s servers and processed with the respective policy available at this link.
These are the Cookies used for advertising purposes, in order to collect statistical data on the preferences obtained from the user’s navigation.
Third party cookies
They are cookies from sources external to Skin Up, such as from social networks or auxiliary services used by this site.
The third-party cookies used on Skin Up are:
COOKIE TYPE DURATION DESCRIPTION
YouTube: https://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/privacy/ It varies by the type of cookie used The plugin for viewing and sharing videos uses youtube accounts and other social networks (Facebook, Google, Twitter, etc.). Both personal usage data and cookies are collected.
“Like” button and Facebook social widgets https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/update Varies by the type of cookie used Social widgets and the “Like” button are tools for interacting with the Facebook social network and made available by “Facebook, Inc.” Both personal usage data and cookies are collected and stored at the registered office.
+1 button and Google Plus social widgets http://www.google.com/intl/it/policies/technologies/types/ Varies by the type of cookie used Social widgets and the “+1” button are tools for interacting with the Google Plus social network and made available by “Google, Inc.” Both personal usage data and cookies are collected and stored at the registered office.
Linkedin button and social widgets https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy It varies by the type of cookie used. The social widgets and the related buttons are tools for interacting with the Linkedin social network and made available by “Linkedin”. Both personal usage data and cookies are collected and stored in the registered office.
Tweet button and Twitter social widgets https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170519 Varies by the type of cookie used Social widgets and the “Tweet” button are tools for interacting with the Twitter social network and made available by “Twitter, Inc.” Both personal usage data and cookies are collected and stored at the legal location.
The data controller is: SYSTEM – PHARMA srl
Pursuant to Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03 – Article 7 – Right of access to personal data and other rights.
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
to. the origin of the personal data;
b. of the purposes and methods of the processing;
c. the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d. the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
is. the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
to. updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b. the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c. the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right .
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
to. for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
b. to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
How to disable cookies by configuring the browser
If you wish to learn more about the ways in which your browser stores cookies during your navigation, please follow these links on the websites of the respective suppliers.
- Mozilla Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione %20dei% 20cookie
- Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- Internet Explorer http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Safari 6/7 Mavericks https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?viewlocale=it_IT&locale=it_IT
- Safari 8 Yosemite https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=it_IT&locale=it_IT
- Safari on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265